- Raising Awareness for Local Prostate Cancer Support Group IPCSG
- Getting back to Nature – A visit to the TreeHouse Farm
- Healthy Eating is Fun-Getting Kids to Eat Healthier
- AQLife continues to Raise Funds and Awareness for our Featured Non-Profits Throughout the Year.
- MROF Lemon Run Training, AFC training, Picnic..July 30th
- Sharon on Healthy Eating is Fun-Getting Kids to Eat Healthier
- Cyndi on AQLife supporting Alex’s Lemonade Stand for 5K
- ChristopherV on AQLife supporting Alex’s Lemonade Stand for 5K
- Jenny & Elijah Alvarez on Nature Walk Celebrates ECOLIFE Foundation Efforts
- Cyndi on Remembering Earth Day, 1990: A 500-Mile Bike Journey for a Cause
Friends and Family
Tag Archives: Serenity
Getting back to Nature – A visit to the TreeHouse Farm
“We all need to get back to nature”, advises Laura Pawlak, Ph.D, author, scientist, speaker, and founder of the non-profit organizations TreeHouse Farm and Serenity Stay in Elgin, Arizona. “I strongly believe that well-being requires the rediscovery of nature”, she continued.
Posted in Helping Our Community Tagged Animals, Nature, Serenity Leave a comment