- Raising Awareness for Local Prostate Cancer Support Group IPCSG
- Getting back to Nature – A visit to the TreeHouse Farm
- Healthy Eating is Fun-Getting Kids to Eat Healthier
- AQLife continues to Raise Funds and Awareness for our Featured Non-Profits Throughout the Year.
- MROF Lemon Run Training, AFC training, Picnic..July 30th
Category Archives: Staying Fit
Providing Nutrition and Exercise information to stay fit.
Healthy Eating is Fun was the theme for the AQLife booth at this year’s MROF Lemon Run event September 25, 2011 at Miramar Lake. The event raised money for childhood cancer research. Continue reading →
On July 30th PeakFinders Training put together 2 free training sessions at Miramar Lake all ending in a fun picnic at the end.
Continue reading →
Ah yes! Fresh lemonade at the end of the fun 5K walk around Balboa Park, May 21. The best part was we all brought awareness and assistance to both Mama’s Kitchen and Alex’s Lemonade Foundation. To learn more about either … Continue reading →
The cold morning and cloudy day didn’t stop any of us from getting together to workout and bring awareness to our featured non-profit “Healthy Kids Choice”. Over 35 of us got together for an awesome walk/jog workout and stretch March 12, 2011. This event was hosted and led by Chris Heslin from FivePeaksFitness.