- Raising Awareness for Local Prostate Cancer Support Group IPCSG
- Getting back to Nature – A visit to the TreeHouse Farm
- Healthy Eating is Fun-Getting Kids to Eat Healthier
- AQLife continues to Raise Funds and Awareness for our Featured Non-Profits Throughout the Year.
- MROF Lemon Run Training, AFC training, Picnic..July 30th
Category Archives: Helping Our Community
A cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming for anyone, especially if a person has no support. Today with all the options for prostae cancer treatments it’s nice that the local San Diego 501c 3 non-profit organization “Informed Prostate Cancer Support Group … Continue reading
“We all need to get back to nature”, advises Laura Pawlak, Ph.D, author, scientist, speaker, and founder of the non-profit organizations TreeHouse Farm and Serenity Stay in Elgin, Arizona. “I strongly believe that well-being requires the rediscovery of nature”, she continued.
AQLife continues to work towards raising awareness and funds for our featured non-profits throughout the year. Recently we were able to secure an additional monetary donation for Dreams For Change by using our corporate volunteer networks. While we work hard … Continue reading